The water is 60 degrees… Time to put on your wetsuit and enjoy some winter skiing or just sit back at the bonfire and watch the crazy people have some fun
This week’s JACKSON LAKE top ten or so….
- The BIG drawdown starts on Christmas Day… we are so fortunate that this only occurs every few years. Many lakes have 10-25 ft drops every winter. Get a box of contractor bags an find a cove and pick up some litter…A Good lesson for kids!
- Don’t miss this year’s Merry Christmas Jackson parade on Friday, December 4 at 6 PM in downtown Jackson. Lots of fun the family. Come support the Butts County animal control as it continues to grow with new leadership. Also Santa will be there for his special visit to the city of Jackson.
- Looking for a good source for firewood? Our good friends the Corbin girls are again raising money for college in cars. Give these hard-working young ladies a call for quick delivery at 770-775-5989.
- ESCAPE TO THE LAKE WITHOUT BUYING…There are several 3 and 4 bedroom beautifully furnished and CLEAN lake homes for weekly and long weekend rentals. No excuses here. The WINTER is a magical time on the lake. Give me a call to discuss your LAKE ESCAPE. Makes a great gift for the spouse who has everything!
- With all this rain & winter on its way, make sure your house is in good order. I just had a significant roof issue resolved by our good friend and Lake homeowner Joe Hardin. When his crew had completed the job, I could not find one single nail on the ground. Very professional job. I highly recommend. Give Joe a call at 770-527-8767 for all of your roofing and exterior building needs. joe hardin
- Bundle your insurance to get the very best value. J PC insurance owned by our friend Burt Jones, has worked with several companies to create a package of products to cover your cars, homes, boats, and umbrella liability. Give Cindy a call at 770-775-4880 see if she can help you save some of your hard-earned money.
- Don’t forget to visit our local area attractions: the Charlie Elliott Wildlife Ctr., Dausett trails nature center, High Falls State Park and my favorite Indian Springs State Park. We are very fortunate to have these resources so close to our Lake.
- Business is still alive and well on Jackson Lake! Even as we approach the holidays we are still seeing lots of showings, solid offers and good contracts coming together! We are currently working 4 contracts, we have 2 closings next week! We are working hard every day for our clients and customers! Remember …At LAKE HOMES we only market Lake property and do not get distracted by other interests.
- Do Not Forget to winterize your boat!!!! The freeze is coming and a few bucks can save your engine. Also, drain your irrigation pumps as well.
- Local puppies need your help. Volunteers are desperately needed at the Butts County animal control on Bibb Station Road due to short staffing. Please come by any day at 9 AM Monday through Friday. Any questions please call Linda at 404-791-6315.