Fall is one of the most beautiful seasons on our lake. Calmer waters and Cooler weather ushers in Football, campfires, s’mores, and lots to explore!
Canoeing and kayaking are wonderful ways to be active while venturing to new areas of the lake! We like to canoe over to Goat Island on beautiful Fall and Winter days, and walk around the island! (just don’t bring your dogs!)
- Jonah Walton Tomy has arrived as the newest member of the Cawthon Jackson Lake Family!!! He is healthy and looking forward fishing, waterskiing, swimming, tubing, building bonfires and all the fun we share on the LAKE. So excited to see him enjoy life. Thanks for all the well wishes!
- JACKSON LAKE SALES STATS from GAMLS: Last 12 months: 79 Sales, Median price $205k; Over $200k 41 Sales, Median price $299k; Over $300k 20 Sales, Median price $350k; 4 sales over $400k; Highest sale price $625k
- “Holy End of Summer Deal Batman!!!!” 922 Yancey reduced to $15k below curent appraisal. Click here to see details on a great lake escape for only $175k.
- ESCAPE TO THE LAKE WITHOUT BUYING…There are several 3 and 4 bedroom beautifully furnished and CLEAN lake homes for weekly and long weekend rentals. No excuses here. The FALL is a magical time on the lake. Give me a call to discuss your LAKE ESCAPE. Makes a great gift for the spouse who has everything!
- Lake Drawdown begins December 26th.. It is wise to inspect your sea wall and structures around the water to see if any repairs are needed! Get your permits now from GA Power for any improvement you are planning!
- September 26th Wing Depot Lake at Reasor’s – Live Music by The Garrett Collins Project – Blues/Southern Rock.
- October 3rd Jackson ALIVE – Fall festival for Butts County! The square in Jackson will be full of amazing vendors,crafts, food and music! Begins 9am AND McDonough Fall Festivalon the square
- Ben’s Lakeview Restaurant now has a large patio dining area AND a full bar! Great SundayBreakfast Buffet for $7.99. Open Wed-Sun. Fuel up with Ethanol free gas and enjoy a meal at Lakeview. Call for LIVE MUSIC schedule… 770-775-1111
- Jackson Lake Rentals and events. Pontoon/ fishing boat rentals, excursions, watersports, and a great place for special events. Or if you just need a place to dock your boat and relax with volleyball or horseshoes and a place to swim! www.
jacksonlakerentals.com or call Barry at770-713-7069
- Jackson Lake Property Services – if you own a 2nd home on the lake, consider using Charles Sibley, a lifetime resident and talented property manager, to supervise projects, oversee maintenance or renovation projects, and much much more! Call 770-468-3697 or visit www.
- Need home, boat or appliance repairs? I have a list of trusted pros that I have worked with for years. Feel free to call me for a referral…770-313-0574
- Through October 31st – Monticello Farmer’s Market on the square. Saturdays 9am – noon. Support local farmers! A fun event for everyone!
- New places to EAT!!
Slices Pizza in Locust Grove – excellent food , reasonable price Tip: Ask for the singing waitress!
Gambino’s Mexican in Jackson – great food and nice atmosphere too! Hwy 36 next to Health Fitness USA gym.
If you know of some news or events around the lake that we should add, just email my wife at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over 1 Million visits to our national LAKE ONLY website in the last year…that’s 1,000,000 reasons why we get your LAKE property unmatched exposure! THANKS for your support!!