Jackson Lake is a homeowners dream. Here are some current and future events to watch for around the lake. If you or a friend are interested in the area or want more information on homes in Jackson Lake, don’t hesitate to call me. My contact information is at the bottom of the page.
1. The family is ready for the first SPRING boat cruise…Make sure you have fresh fuel, properly charged fresh batteries and proper flotation. Get an early start and complete a Spring tune –up on your engine to ensure your boat will serve you well on day one.
2. SHOP TALK… We are seeing some excellent activity already on the lake with 9 under contract, closings set and lots of new buyers looking. Also, Listings on the lake are up with 4-6 new ones coming in the next 2-3 weeks… go to my site to see them all.
Your HOA is looking out for your interests. With membership you also receive the quarterly newspaper Jackson Lake Sun, featuring all the news around the lake! Go to JLHA.org
- For JACKSON LAKE…. FOR NON-REAL ESTATE INFO AND a place to share all of your fabulous new and old lake PICS click here to go to JACKSONLAKELIFE Facebook page.
- FOR REAL ESTATE NEWS AND HELPFUL POSTS click here to go to Wally Cawthon, Realtor, Lake Homes Realty Facebook page.
- LIKE AND SHARE THIS EMAIL AND THESE LINKS WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS on Social Media
5. Consider registering your neighborhood or Lake District on Next Door.com. It is a great way to share information, get to know your neighbors, weekend yard sales, and communicate about safety, forming a neighborhood watch, etc. You can link your neighborhood with other nearby neighborhoods. I envision a time when we can have a “Jackson Lake” Next Door site that links all the JL neighbors!
6. April 9th Opening Day at Butts County Recreation department & Yard Sale and Pet Adoption Day At Butts County Animal control – Adoption fee is waived, go and see if there is the perfect dog or cat, pup or kitten waiting for you! 161 Bibb Station Road, furniture, equipment and lots more!
7. April 13/14 Butts County Help Spay Neuter Clinic – they pick up the morning of 13th and return your pet the morning of the 14th, but you must go on their site to register. Very discounted fees! They come once a month, so get on the schedule! HelpSpayNeuter.org
8. April 16th The Village at Indian Springs Grand Opening! Check out all the new shops in the Village! See their FB page for more information! Awesome place to explore! Botanical Gardens, Amphitheater, Ice Cream/Fudge shop, Big Chief Store, Gallery and more!
9. April 23rd Dauset Trails Bluebirds and Bluegrass Annual Festival! Wonderful vendors, music and fun for the entire family!
10. May 21st Mark your calendar for the first annual Butts Mutts Strut 5K!! Exciting vendors and all for a great cause! Bring your dog! must show proof of rabies and your dog must be socialized around other dogs, walk/run well on a leash! Sure to be a fun event! To register for the 5k , check outButts Mutts Facebook page for more details, coming soon!
Like and share this email and above links with all your friends.
228 Reeves Rd in Jackson
WOW- 2 DEEDED ACRES ON THE LAKE!
This beautiful lake home was built in 2007. When you walk in you will immediately notice it is like a new home.This spacious home can sleep over a dozen family and friends. Office and HUGE game-room. Modern kitchen and great-room with BIG lake views. Separate garage and carport. Paved access. Easy access to Atlanta. Click here for more information and pictures.
BIG REDUCTION on 395 Pope Trail! Now only 265k
Location, view, quality and simplicity on the lake. Fall in love with this clean crisp, newly renovated 2BR/2BA Cottage. Hardwood & tile floors. Large sunroom for extra sleeping or feeding large groups…has fed dozens of people at a time, while looking over the beautiful deep water cove. Absolutely perfect 10×40 screened porch 25 feet from water’s edge, shaded by huge maples and elms. Baths have new custom tile showers and home has updated lighting, raised ceilings & paint. There is nothing to do here but RELAX! Clean Floating dock & RARE 2 slip 35×28 boathouse with winch! Fully inspected and ready for your family to enjoy like the present owner for decades.This is your move-in ready lake escape!
2 DEEDED lots available in Lake Pines development.
West side of Jackson Lake