Crowds are thinning on our beautiful lake, and Fall is in the air! Great time for enjoying a quieter lake experience on your kayak, paddleboard or canoe at dawn or dusk, for priceless moments of solitude..
- We are expecting our first grandchild any day now and are excited beyond words! His name will be Jonah Walton Tomy and by the time you receive this, he may have already arrived! Thanks for all the well wishes! Pictures coming soon!
- September 26th Wing Depot Lake at Reasor’s – Live Music by The Garrett Collins Project Blues/Southern Rock.
- Sept 18/19 Live Music at Deep South Deli Friday and Saturday THIS WEEKEND! The Drugstore Cowboys on the square in McDonough.. great music, fun for the family.. Music starts 7:30pm. AND October 3rd McDonough Fall Festival on the square
- October 3rd Jackson ALIVE – Fall festival for Butts County! The square in Jackson will be full of amazing vendors,crafts, food and music! Begins 9am
- Bear Creek Marina – new hours Thursday – Sunday year round! Call (770) 787-9621 for happenings this weekend!
- Ben’s Lakeview Restaurant now has a large patio dining area AND a full bar! Great Sunday Breakfast Buffet for $7.99. Open Wed-Sun. 770-775-1111. Fuel up with Ethanol free gas and enjoy a meal at Lakeview. Call for LIVE MUSIC schedule… 770-775-1111
- Jackson Lake Rentals and events. Pontoon/ fishing boat rentals, excursions, watersports, and a great place for special events. Or if you just need a place to dock your boat and relax with volleyball or horseshoes and a place to swim! www.
jacksonlakerentals.com or call Barry at 770-713-7069
- Jackson Lake Property Services – if you own a 2nd home on the lake, consider using Charles Sibley, a lifetime resident and talented property manager, to supervise projects, oversee maintenance or renovation projects, and much much more! Call 770-468-3697 or visit www.
- Need home, boat or appliance repairs? I have a list of trusted pros that I have worked with for years. Feel free to call me for a referral…770-313-0574
- Through October 31st – Monticello Farmer’s Market on the square. Saturdays 9am – noon. Support local farmers! Greens, vegetables, fruits, jams, jellies, honey, pies, cakes and pickled offerings from local growers! A fun event for everyone!
- New places to EAT!!
Slices Pizza in Locust Grove – excellent food , reasonable price Tip: Ask for the singing waitress!
Gambino’s Mexican in Jackson – great food and nice atmosphere too! Hwy 36 next to Health Fitness USA gym.
Over 1 Million visits to our national LAKE ONLY website in the last year…that’s 1,000,000 reasons why we get your LAKE property unmatched exposure! THANKS for your support!!