We invite You and your Family to enjoy the 135 miles of shoreline at Jackson Lake with a waterfront lake home just an hour from the CITY….
Jackson Lake Life is:
- Cool Clear Deep Relaxing Lake waters…
- No Big crowds like Lanier and others
- Incredible people who ALSO want to escape the CITY
- Amazing Sunrises and Sunsets
- BOAT FUN AND SAFETY, no heads or galleys allowed, no houseboats
- Teaching kids to swim, tube, ski, etc.…
- Year round Wetsuit Wake Surfing & watersports
- Lake & River Kayak floating, fun & fishing
- Stand up Paddle Boarding with Yoga Classes
- Exploring Piedmont Wildlife Refuge & Oconee National Forest
- Hiking & Exploring Here, Indian Springs & High Falls State Parks & Dausett Nature Center
- Safe Road & Mountain Cycling
- Golf & Tennis
We can do all this in the same week!!!!
Lake front real estate is more than my business; I bought my first Jackson Lake home in 1990. My family has enjoyed Jackson Lake property for generations. As children, we didn’t go to Florida twice a year…we went to the lake every weekend and many weekdays!
As kids back in the 60’s, when we weren’t swimming, fishing or digging for arrowheads, my wife and I were skiing in the same cove on Jackson Lake. We are now fortunate to be able to share the Jackson Lake Life with others. – Wally Cawthon